UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Acute illness and injury
- Behavioral healthcare
- Children's care
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and nutrition
- Digital X-ray services (radiography)
- Family planning
- Foot care (podiatry)
- IUD and nexplanon placement
- Integrated behavioral health
- Minor skin procedures
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education and support resources
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care
- Preventive medicine
- Preventive screenings
- Primary care - family medicine
- Primary care - internal medicine
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry)
- Routine diabetes care
- Travel medicine
- Women's health
Comprehensive primary care on Seattle’s eastside
Conveniently located just off of I-90, you’ll receive an extensive range of healthcare services at the UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic in Bellevue.
The clinic offers primary care appointments six days a week, including evenings and same-day appointments. For your added convenience, medical advice is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use eCare to message your care team any time, or call your clinic during business hours and you'll receive a call back within a day. When the clinic is closed, you'll reach an after-hours consulting nurse service.
Board-certified providers offer a complete spectrum of primary care services including family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, behavioral health, travel medicine, acupuncture, gynecology, nutrition services, podiatry services and on-site lab and digital X-ray facilities.
Clinic providers speak a variety of additional languages including Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Taiwanese and French.
The UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic is dedicated to providing personalized care throughout all stages of life, and is proud to have been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
We accept most major insurance plans. Make your appointment for primary care services today.
A note about patient safety:
UW Neighborhood Clinics are committed to providing care in the safest environment possible. We demonstrate our commitment by washing our hands before examinations, asking you to confirm your identity by verifying your name and date of birth at key times and asking you to confirm the medications and allergies listed in your medical record to avoid errors, allergic reactions and drug interactions.
Our clinics do not provide supervision for children, but we are concerned for their safety during your visit. You or a responsible person must directly supervise children at all times while in the building. Please do not allow children to play near equipment, as they could injure themselves or damage the equipment.
Directions & Parking
The UW Neighborhood Factoria Clinic is at 13231 SE 36th St., Suite 110, in Bellevue.
From Interstate 90 Eastbound:
- Leave the freeway at exit 10B, onto SE 36th St.
- At the signal, travel straight through the intersection and past Factoria Village on your right.
- Turn right at the first light, onto 132nd Ave. SE.
- Take an immediate left into the parking lot.
From Interstate 90 Westbound:
- Leave the freeway at exit 11, which is 150th Ave. SE.
- Turn left onto 150th Ave. and cross over the freeway, merging right.
- Turn right at SE 38th St.; this becomes SE 36th St. and runs parallel to I-90 on the south side.
- Follow SE 36th St. and turn left at the signal at 132nd Ave. SE, then an immediate left, again, into the parking lot.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit, including the 212, 217 and 245, travel past the clinic's intersection at 132nd Ave. SE and SE 36th St. Use Metro's Trip Planner, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
The parking lot has ample spaces for patients.