If you think you may have COVID-19, get the latest information on symptoms, testing, care and services.
New and returning patients can still call to make non-COVID-19-related appointments.
Returning patients can schedule only telehealth appointments in eCare. Book in eCare.
New and existing appointments may be by phone or video (telehealth).
If you have scheduled an in-person appointment, your clinic may reach out to you to reschedule as a telehealth visit or postpone to a future date.
Get appointment details
Cancel an appointment
You can cancel your appointment online.
Don't have an eCare account?Cancel using this form.
Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Know before you go
For in-person appointments
- If you have scheduled an in-person appointment, your clinic may reach out to you to reschedule as a telehealth visit or postpone to a future date.
- If you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat, call your clinic before going to your appointment.
- At this time, please do not bring children under the age of 16 with you to any appointment.
- Patients who may have the virus are housed in separate rooms; they do not wait in public spaces.
Arrive at your appointment 10-15 minutes early to allow time for check-in. Bring with you to every appointment:
- Your insurance and photo ID cards. Be prepared to provide your co-pay (major credit cards and personal checks are accepted).
- A list of any medications or supplements you take.
- A list of health concerns and questions to ask your care provider.
- New patients: Bring your medical history or a list of providers you have seen in the past.
For telehealth or phone visits
Preparing for your telehealth video-based appointment
After scheduling your appointment by phone or eCare, you will be sent a link with information about your appointment. When it is time for your appointment to begin, you'll click on this link to be connected with a provider.
If you need help setting up your phone or computer, please call 206.520.8963 for assistance.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Prepare notes or have a list of topics you would like to discuss with your doctor.
- Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged.
- Find a quiet space for your appointment. Choose a location where you have privacy and are less likely to get interrupted.
- Find space that is well lit. Position yourself so that the main light source is in front, lighting up your face.
- Set the camera at eye level. This will make it easier for the doctor to see and engage with you.
- Use headphones if you need privacy or are hearing impaired.
- Have the clinic's number handy should you have technical issues or get disconnected during your visit.
Learn more about telehealth appointments.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment:
- Please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- To cancel: either call 206.520.5000 or log in to eCare to cancel and reschedule online.
- Late arrivals: We will make every effort to see you, but your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
We’re committed to your privacy.
- Family members can make appointments or inquire about appointment times for their children, parents and spouses. If you do not want appointment information shared with family members, please notify us at the time of your registration or visit.
- If you would like to give your care team permission to talk with your family members about your care when you are not present, you will be asked to sign a form that allows us to do to.