An expert care team, groundbreaking medical technology and proven treatments – we’re working toward your best possible chance to conceive.
Couples. Singles. LGBTQ. We’re with you every step of the way to overcome some of the challenges of creating a family.
Intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, ovulation induction and more – our comprehensive program offers centralized care and support.
At the Forefront of Fertility
Beginning with a thorough exam, we offer comprehensive, affordable fertility care in a relaxed atmosphere. Our highly trained specialists can deal with the entire spectrum of reproductive issues and will work with you to create a customized, evidence-based treatment plan that gives you the best chance to conceive.
About 40 percent of infertility cases are due to female factors, 40 percent are due to male factors, and 20 percent have unexplained causes.
- Problems with ovarian function and ovulation, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Tubal disease or tubal sterilization
- Conditions of the uterus that inhibit implantation of an early embryo, such as uterine septum, large submucosal fibroids and polyps or intracavitary adhesions
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Unknown causes
- Poor semen characteristics
- No sperm in the ejaculate from obstructive or nonobstructive causes.
- Obstructive—vasectomy, congenital absence of the semen outflow tract, or previous scrotal surgery or trauma
- Nonobstructive—the outflow tract is normal, but sperm production is severely diminished or completely absent
- Genetic causes
- Unknown causes
An infertility evaluation includes a complete history and physical to find out why you and your partner have not been able to become pregnant. The fertility care team uses various diagnostic procedures in its evaluation, including:
- Endocrine lab work
- Semen culture and detailed analysis
- Infectious disease testing
Our fertility care surgeons use the latest laparoscopic and microsurgical techniques to repair blocked and damaged fallopian tubes, as well as treat endometriosis and any polyps or fibroids in the uterus.
- Ablation of endometriosis
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Fertility-sparing ovarian cystectomy
- Fertility-sparing myomectomy
- Tubal chromopertubation
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
Everyone is welcome here. Our fertility care clinic is supportive, knowledgeable and here to help all couples and individuals navigate their choices for trying to conceive a child:
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization
- Use of cryobank and known donor sperm
- On-site male fertility lab
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Egg donor / gestational carrier
Chemotherapy, radiation and some cancer surgeries can damage or destroy your store of eggs or harm your womb. The extent of damage depends on your age, overall health and cancer treatment. You can protect your ability to have children before you have cancer treatment with fertility preservation treatment.